Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Mommy Mundo experience

Last Saturday, the whole family went to Mommy Mundo Bazaar to support Medela and to finally get my Mommy Mundo privilege card. I'm also on the look-out for new finds for my son such as cute onesies or rompers. (I can’t sew. I am not as talented as mommy Smiley. Hehe). I was also hopeful that I could find some white rubber shoes for him, but had no luck.

Overall, it was still successful because of the tons of gifts mommy received. See?




Finally, my Mommy Mundo privilege card.

I'm loving the Mommy Mundo planner.

Look inside the pages.

Useful, right?
I say a must-have for mommies.


Coupons.

Free Cycles detergent from Cycles booth and some Mustela and Cordlife giveaways. I am liking the rattle. Plus, a very informative issue of Smart Parenting magazine.
Eager to try these. Thanks for the sample!

Brochure from Medela. I am a user of Medela, Tommee Tippee, and Avent. Reviews on them soon.

I was happy to see these two. I am already preparing for Sam's 1st birthday!
These finds are also interesting.

Sadly, I didn't get to bump into mommy Smiley and Caitlin. But there'll be a next time, right, Mommy Mundo?

Hugs and kisses,
Mommy Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment