Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mommy Mundo Bazaar 2011

Caitlin took home a new toy at the Mommy Mundo Bazaar 2011 held at the Rockwell Tent last weekend.

It was our first time to attend an event organized by Mommy Mundo, and we had a wonderful experience.

It was surprising inspiring to see many mommies turned entrepreneurs.

When we bought Caitlin her white bunny stuffed toy, she instantly grabbed it and bit its poor helpless ears. Yes, such is the fate of the bunny said the pregnant mommy seller who confessed that she was inspired to make it from her experience with her daughter who enjoyed biting almost anything. What's great about it, she said, is that it has texture. But what I liked best is that we can easily clean it (either by hand or machine wash) so we won't have to call it "stinky" for long.

I also went around looking for breastfeeding paraphernalia from breast milk storage supplies to a breastfeeding bracelet but found none. Unless I missed it.

What caught my attention were the baby keepsakes such as the photo shoot package of Life by Image Nation and learning schools such as Musikgarten.

I hardly looked at the cute baby onesies and dresses because my crafty side kept on nudging me away whispering that I could make one for Caitlin instead. Besides, she still has a lot of those. I did, however, took home a lot of ideas and inspiration for my next sewing and craft projects for my baby. Such was the experience that makes me look forward to the next Mommy Mundo Bazaar!


The Mommy Mundo Bazaar was held at the Rockwell Tent last Nov. 19-20, 2011.
It has a Mommy Lounge for breastfeeding moms like me.

 The venue was packed.

Caitlin and her new toy.
 Happy mommy and baby.
- Mommy Smiley



No comments:

Post a Comment