Thursday, November 24, 2011

Home shopping for nursing wear

Forget lining up in dressing rooms. Enjoy shopping at your own time, pace, and place. Mommy Matters takes home shopping seriously.

All you need to do is call up Mommy Matters (02 2153304/0927 4281012) and request for your size/s to be delivered to your home address. Unsure of my size, I asked for nursing wear clothes in the small and extra small range. A suitcase and a big carry-all canvas bag arrived two days later, overwhelming our dining room table with clothes.

The trunkload of clothes inundated our dining room table.

It’s impossible, at least for me, to pick out just one or two items from its collection. You’ll probably end up with a few which makes the Php2,500 minimum purchase to waive the Php250 delivery fee sound reasonable. When you are done shopping, just call them up and ask for a pick-up.
These are a few of my favorites.

With my inaanak at Shangri-la Mall.

With my anak in Lucena.

Breastfeeding at SM Megamall before I found out that it has a Breastfeeding Station.

A more casual tee.

Unfortunately, although I hardly use the dresses that I bought, I noticed some holes in them after a few washing so I had to do some sewing. It’ll just get bigger if I don’t.
That said, I am happy with my purchases and I enjoyed the home service. 
- Mommy Smiley




No comments:

Post a Comment