Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Weekend getaway: Kidzville, Podium Mall

I have been to a lot of play places for kids. Going to them was my bonding time with my niece Ysabel and nephew Tristan. The common play places that I have gone to usually have slides and poolballs. But I discovered a better one just recently, and this time around, I went there to spend time with my Saffron.

Kidzville, located at the 4th floor of the Podium Mall, is huge, clean, and well-padded. The place is divided into three parts. The first part is a make-believe area where Kidzville created a whole town with a fire station, grocery store, clinic, bakery, and pastry shop. Here, the children can pretend to live or work in them.


Here's Sam enjoying the cash register. He likes things with buttons.

Sam riding a car for his size.


Thinking it was his walker, Sam got up while I was busy taking his picture until...


Ooopssss...


Sam went under. Mommy was helpless taking his pictures.


But he is fine, thank God.

Here's the grocery shop.


A stage where the kids may perform.


The cafe.


The fire and police station.


The barn.


The clinic.



And here's my favorite part, and the one that sold the place to me. Kidzville put a real car where your children can pretend to be a mechanic. I have not seen any play place with this yet.


One for the girls.


The second area features a play maze which is more for the toddlers and the more mobile children while the third part, a function room, may be booked for your child's birthday party.



The play maze.

Another view.

The function room.


Kidzville is located at the 4th floor of the Podium Mall.

Unlike the other play places that I have gone to, Kidzville is perhaps the most expensive. But what I like best about Kidzville are the toys. They are really nice, clean, and can cultivate the imagination of your kids. I say going there is worth every penny. Plus, if you want to avoid the crowd then head here!
- Mommy Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment