Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Baba,
Thank you for always playing with me.
Thank you for giving up your coffee days to spend the afternoon with me.
Thank you for changing my diaper (even with my poop.)
Thank you for giving me Saturday bathtime. I enjoy them 'cause mommy is strict.
Thank you for waking up very early to catch the morning sun with me.
Thank you for shopping (your past time) clothes for me.
Thank you for doing grocery every Sunday so mommy can have more time with me.
Thank you for making gourmet foods for me. I enjoy all of them.
Thank you for supporting mommy with breastfeeding. You know what's best for me.
Thank you for co-sleeping with me, so mommy can sleep well during the night.
I love you baba! ----Saffron

To our loving Baba, thank you for being a hands-on dad to our Saffron. We love you!
Enjoy your day off today. =]


- Mommy Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment